How can I place an order?
To place an order for your favorite item you need to:
- Go to the link of your favorite product.
- Then select the right Color, Design or another variant.
- Check the quantity if you would like to order more than 1.
- Click ’ADD TO CART’ button to proceed to checkout.
- And finally select the billing method, provide shipping information and an e-mail address to receive confirmation.
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
You will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail, you will be provided with a unique Order ID (eg. #1234), and a listing of the item(s) you have ordered.
What should I do if I didn’t receive confirmation?
It is recommend to our valued customers to check SPAM/FOLDER if you have not received an order confirmation. If you still do not see it there, please feel free to contact at info.mishkat.co.uk and we’ll send it again right away.
- How do I cancel an order? If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us immediately to email@example.com and it must before 24 hours has passed that is the time we take to process the order. Orders will be processed and shipped quickly (we’re f. Once our warehouse has processed your order, we will be unable to make any changes.
Please note that any orders that have already been packed or shipped cannot be canceled.
How can I pay my order?
We offer safe shopping and accept payment via Paypal, Credit card or Debit card. So you can choose the most suitable one for you. All of our transactions are based in UK Pounds. If your credit card is based in another currency, your order total will be calculated in accordance with the daily exchange rate of the date your card issuer processes the transaction.
What currency are your prices listed in?
All prices listed on mishkat.co.uk are listed in UK Pounds.
How secure is my personal information?
Mishkat adheres to highest industry standards to protect your personal information. Your credit card information and personal details are encrypted during transmission using SSL (secure socket layer technology) and PCI compliant Level 1, which is widely used on the Internet for processing payments. We don’t sell, lease or otherwise distribute any personal customer information. Mishkat Home has earned the McAfee SECURE certification.